CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Night Notes

Today the better candidate lost. It is unfortunate, but we are Americans and we look forward to a bright future. I don't believe our futures will always be bright, but I hope that our near future is. Now that Barack Obama has been elected there isn't much more to say. Am I supposed to rail against his ideas? How about if I give it a few days, weeks, or even months. Right now I feel that I must support Obama for the simple reason that he will soon take the oath of office as our president. I am supporting him now in hopes that my prayers will be answered and he makes correct decisions while in office. I am sure to hate his economic plans, but the one thing he cannot afford to be wrong with is the safety and overall welfare of our troops.

I hope we will all pray for Barack Obama to be the best he can for America and it's interests at home and abroad. My support now does not mean I won't criticize him, but what I hope is that nobody will be rooting for his failure as the left has done with George W. Bush. We don't need more of the same hatred from the opposing party, we need to stand united against our enemies. We must hope and pray that we can stand proudly together to defeat out enemies and keep our military men and women safe.

0 comments: